Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day One - SeaWorld

Today was a great day! I expected some or all of us to be tired because of the traveling the day before. Not so. Every one was just happy to be in the sun and warm. I think the high this day was in the high 70's. I remember feeling "giddy" most of the day. I couldn't figure out why I was so happy. I wish I could tell you it was because of some highly uplifting, Spiritual revelation received from God, but I have to tell you the truth. I was so happy because I was healthy. I know I've said this before, but this was the first trip to Florida that I was healthy the ENTIRE time. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes. Don't get me wrong, the other trips were thoroughly enjoyable. I don't really remember the illnesses, I remember the time spent with family and the fun we had together. It was so much more enjoyable to not be sick. I'm sure everyone understands what I mean.
The following post is assorted pictures from our day at SeaWorld. I didn't take the time to edit or fix any of the pics, not that they would look much better.....
Today, we watched the Shamu show, the dolphin show, and sea lion show. We, also, fed the dolphins, all of which is pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment